E-Learning Rotation #4

Found Sounds!

K-5

For this assignment, you are going to find or make your own instruments. Thank you goes to Mrs. Marmoll and Mrs. Smith for inspiring this with their science lesson.

K-1 I recommend finding a drum type instrument.
2-3 Try to make your own shaking or scraping instrument.
4-5 Try to make an instrument that has 2 or more pitches.

In my video, I used items found in my kitchen. You are welcome to use anything found in or around your home. I love finding and creating new sounds with all kinds of things.

Please post a photo or video of your instrument(s) here (also see a bonus video of one of my other musical instrument creations).

If you don't want to share your video/photo on flip grid you can email it instead.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

E-Learning Rotation #6

March 17th E-Learning

E-Learning Rotation #5